Preparation @ Aspirit
Duration: Ten-Twelve weeks
- Daytime: 25-30 hours per week and homework review
- Regular practice tests and tasks that allow students to become familiar with the exam structure and a variety of content
- Feedback and academic counselling that allows students to target specific areas of weakness and ways to improve on them
Facilities & Structure
- Pioneer & Most Demanded Front- line Teachers
- Innovative & Updated Materials
- Doubt-Discussion Hours, Confusion Clearance Corner and Weekly Common Test & Model Exams
- Our classrooms are well equipped with AC, projector and multimedia presentation.
- Free Materials for practice, well equipped library with books, references materials, computers and free Wi-Fi.
- Centrally Located, Accessible from All Parts of Capital.
Test is taken by Tribhuvan University. Every applicant of BBA, BIM, BHM and BTTM Programme is required to appear in the Entrance Test (CMAT) conducted by Faculty of Management, TU. The test will follow the standard testing pattern and may include areas like Verbal Ability, Quantitative Ability, Logical Reasoning, General Awareness, Business and Economics.
Applicants securing above cut off point marks in the CMAT will be short-listed. Only short listed candidates will be interviewed and selected for admission.
Components of CMAT
There shall be altogether one hundred (100) objective questions in the CMAT containing twenty (25) questions in each section with a total weight of 100 marks.
- Verbal ( English) carries 25 questions
- Quantitative ( Math) carries 25 questions
- Logical Reasoning carries 25 questions
- General Awareness carries 25 questions
Student must secure a minimum of 40% in the CMAT in order to qualify for the interview.10+2 or equivalent with at least 45 % marks can apply for CMAT.CMAT Syllabus and Mark Weightage
|#||Section Name||No. of Question||Marks|
|1||Quantitative Techniques & Data Intepretation||25||100|