If you are interested in studying in Australia – you are in the right place! ASPIRIT’s Study in Australia Center is designed to help you succeed. There are thousands of courses offered, and we have the number one guide to help you from the beginning to the end. Our Australian school search can help you find the right school and we even have information on what to expect after graduation. Stick with us to go down under!
Why Study in Australia?
Australia promotes innovation, creativity and independent thinking throughout its universities. International students who study and live in Australia soon find that their education is challenging, fun, and rewarding. As an international student in Australia, you can expect to live, grow and learn in a young, friendly country full of opportunities. For those international students who successfully complete their degree, they will soon find that they are competitive in today’s international job market. Learn more here.
When most people think of Australia, they see wide open spaces of outback bush, kangaroos, koalas and clean air and water. However, Australia has so much more to offer than just that! Many international students are choosing to study in Australia because of its friendly, laid-back nature, excellent education system, and high standard of living.
Australia is currently the third most popular destination for international students in the English-speaking world, behind the United States and the UK. Many international students choose to study there because of the cultural diversity, friendly natives, and high quality of education.
Schools and employers all over the world recognize degrees from Australian schools. Graduates from Australian schools are highly sought after due to the impressive international reputation of the Australian education system. This system is carefully regulated by the Australian government in order to maintain the high standards of education associated with the country.
Cost of Living
Australia’s standard of living is amongst the highest in the world. International students are able to work part time while they study, allowing them to offset their living costs. There is also the possibility of scholarships, which can help to lower the cost of studying in Australia for international students.
Diversity of Education
Institutions in Australia offer a wide variety of courses and degrees, so international students can easily find the school and field that are right for them. The first decision international students have to make when choosing a degree program is which type of school is most catered to their needs and interests. Students can choose between universities, vocational education, and English language training. If necessary, it is easy for students to move between one qualification levels and from one institution to another.
One of the most appealing aspect of the country for international students is the quality of scientific research. Australia is at the forefront of new technology and innovations. Students who study in Australia can take advantage the country’s impressive technology and research resources.
Students visiting the country are allowed to work up to 20 hours per week while they are studying in Australia. This is a great opportunity for students who want to earn money to help with living expenses during their stay, and for students who want to gain work experience in their field of interest while they study.
List of Australian Institutions For Processing
- Academics Australasia Polytechnic Pty Limited
- Australian Catholic University (ACU)
- Australian Institute of Commerce & Technology
- Australian National University
- Australian School of Business Administration Technology and Research
- ATMC-Australian Technical And Management College
- Billy Blue School of Graphic & Design
- Blue Mountains Hotel Management School
- Bond University
- Box Hill Institute of TAFE
- Carnegie Mellon University
- Central Queensland University
- Charles Darwin University
- Charles Sturt University
- Curtin Sydney
- Curtin University
- Deakin College
- ECA, Global Sydney
- Edith Cowan University
- Education Access Australia
- Education Centre of Australia (ECA) & English Language School in Sydney
- Fllinders College
- Flinders University
- Griffith University
- Griffith College
- Holmes Institute
- James Cook University (Brisbane)
- James Cook University (Townsville & Cairns)
- La Trobe University
- La Trobe University International College
- Le Cordon Bleu
- Macquarie University
- Martin College (Study Group)
- Melbourne Institute of Technology
- Monash University
- Murdoch University
- Phoenix Academy
- PIBT In Association With Edith Cowan University
- Queensland International Institute (Qii)
- SAE Institute
- SIBT In Association With Macquarie University
- Swinburne University of Technology
- Taylors College (Study Group)
- Trinity College
- The Australian National University
- The Imperial College of Australia
- The William Light Institute
- The University of Adelaide
- University of Queensland
- University of Southern Queensland (Sydney Campus)
- University of Melbourne
- University of New England
- University of New South Wales
- University of Newcastle
- University of South Australia
- University of Southern Queensland
- University of Sydney
- University Of Tasmania
- University Of Technology, Sydney
- University of The Sunshine Coast
- University of Western Australia
- UNIVERSITY OF WOLLONGONG
- UTS Insearch
- Western Sydney University