IELTS @ Aspirit
Duration: Five-Six weeks
Course Start Dates: You can start our IELTS Exam Preparation course on any Monday
- Daytime: 5-7 hours per week and homework review
- Regular practice tests and tasks that allow students to become familiar with the exam structure and a variety of content
- Feedback and academic counselling that allows students to target specific areas of weakness and ways to improve on them
Facilities & Structure
- Pioneer & Most Demanded Front-line Teachers
- Innovative & Updated Materials
- Doubt-Discussion Hours, Confusion Clearance Corner and Weekly Common Test & Model Exams
- Our classrooms are well equipped with AC, projector and multimedia presentation.
- Free Materials for practice, well equipped library with books, references materials, computers and free Wi-Fi.
- Centrally Located, Accessible from All Parts of Capital.
IELTS is the world's most popular high-stakes English language test for higher education and global migration. The IELTS test is trusted by over 10,000 organizations, including universities, professional bodies, employers and migration authorities.
IELTS is the only English language test that is accepted by all of the key immigration authorities in Australia, Canada, New Zealand and the United Kingdom, for visa applications and migration purposes. Australia Department of Immigration and Boarder Protection, Citizenship and Immigration Canada, Immigration New Zealand, and UK Visas and Immigration all trust IELTS as a true and reliable measure of English proficiency.
IELTS is available in two test versions: Academic - for people applying for higher education or professional registration, and General Training for those migrating to Australia, Canada and the UK, or applying for secondary education, training programs and work experience in an English-speaking environment.
The IELTS test assesses your abilities in listening - 30 minutes, reading - 60 minutes, writing – 60 minutes and speaking - 11 to 15 minutes – in less than three hours. There are two types of the IELTS test: IELTS Academic and IELTS General Training. Listening and Speaking are the same for both tests, but the subject matter of the Reading and Writing components differs depending on which test you take. The Listening, Reading and Writing components of all IELTS tests are completed on the same day, with no breaks in between them. The Speaking component, however, can be completed up to a week before or after the other tests. Your test center will advise. The total test time is 2 hours and 45 minutes.
For more info, please visit: