TOEFL @ Aspirit
Duration: Five-Six weeks
Course Start Dates: You can start our TOEFL Exam Preparation course on any Monday
- Daytime: 5-7 hours per week and homework review
- Regular practice tests and tasks that allow students to become familiar with the exam structure and a variety of content
- Feedback and academic counselling that allows students to target specific areas of weakness and ways to improve on them
Facilities & Structure
- Pioneer & Most Demanded Front- line Teachers
- Innovative & Updated Materials
- Doubt-Discussion Hours, Confusion Clearance Corner and Weekly Common Test & Model Exams
- Our classrooms are well equipped with AC, projector and multimedia presentation.
- Free Materials for practice, well equipped library with books, references materials, computers and free Wi-Fi.
- Centrally Located, Accessible from All Parts of Capital.
The TOEFL test, delivered via the Internet, is an important part of your journey to study in an English-speaking country. In addition to the test, the TOEFL provides tools and guides to help you prepare for the test and improve your English-language skills. The TOEFL test measures your ability to use and understand English at the university level. And it evaluates how well you combine your listening, reading, speaking and writing skills to perform academic tasks.
More than 30 million people from all over the world have taken the TOEFL to demonstrate their English-language proficiency. The average English skill level ranges between Intermediate and Advanced.
- Students planning to study at a higher education institution
- English-language learning program admissions and exit
- Scholarship and certification candidates
- English-language learners who want to track their progress
- Students and workers applying for visas
More than 9,000 colleges, agencies and other institutions in over 130 countries accept TOEFL scores. Other organizations rely on TOEFL scores as well:
- Immigration departments use them to issue residential and work visas
- Medical and licensing agencies use them for professional certification purposes
- Individuals use them to measure their progress in learning English
4 out of 5 admissions officers who were surveyed* — and who stated a preference — were more satisfied with using the TOEFL test compared to other English-language tests. Search for institutions that rely on TOEFL scores as the most accurate measure of English-language skills.
For Australia, TOEFL test scores can be used to satisfy the required language component for student, post-study, skilled migration and business visas.
For the U.K., TOEFL test scores are accepted for Tier 4 student visas under certain conditions.
|Reading||60-80 minutes||36-56 questions||Read 3 or 4 passages from academic texts and answer questions|
|Listening||60-90 minutes||34-51 questions||Listen to lectures, classroom discussions and conversations, then answer questions|
|Speaking||20 minutes||6 tasks||Express an opinion on a familiar topic; speak based on reading and listening tasks|
|Writing||30 minutes||2 tasks||Write essay responses based on reading and listening tasks; support an opinion in writing|
For more info, please visit: